for Your Business.
Committed to Delivering Superior Legal Services
At Donsbach Law Group, LLC, we assist clients in all stages of business, from business entity selection to selling the business.
Located in Augusta, GA, our commercial law firm represents a diverse group of business clients located throughout the Central Savannah River Area and Georgia, as well as North Carolina, South Carolina, and Alabama. We also provide estate planning, tax and real estate legal services.
If you would like to schedule a consultation with one of our commercial lawyers, reach out to our office today!
How We Work
At the Donsbach Law Group, we work one-on-one with every corporate and business client to best serve their specific needs. Our firm’s commercial attorneys have numerous years of experience in representing businesses with a wide range of complex business and commercial needs.
We represent business clients across numerous industries, including:
- Financial Services
- Food Services
- Real Estate
- Retail Technology
- & More!
Commercial Law Services
Are you starting a new business or corporation? Ready to take your commercial success to new heights? Do you need help improving your liability and asset protection?
From forming business entities and corporations to providing legal representation, Donsbach Law Group is ready to help
Business Entity & Structure Establishment
- Limited Liability Companies
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- Limited Partnerships
- Limited Liability Limited Partnerships
- Single Member Limited Liability Companies
- Professional Corporations and Associations
- Non-profit Corporations and Charitable Foundations
By forming the appropriate equity and tax structure, we can help to increase your liability and asset protection, decrease administration costs, and operate your business in the most tax-efficient manner.
Commercial Legal Representation
- Business Litigation and Other Business Disputes
- Appellate Litigation
- Securities and Securities Litigation
- Complex Business Transactions
- Equity Structures
- Contracts and Negotiations
- Collection Issues
- Operating Agreements and Shareholder Agreements
- Admission of new members, partners, or shareholders
- Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity Placement
- Purchase and sale of the business or its assets
- Internal Revenue Service and State tax matters
- Tax Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Secured transactions
Licensing, Franchising, & Trademarking
- Review of Franchise Agreements
- Preparation of Franchise Documents
- Preparation of Licensing Documents and consideration of licensing issues
- Preparation of State and Federal Trademark Filings
Donsbach Law Group, LLC
504 Blackburn Dr
Martinez, GA 30907
Monday ‒ Friday:
8:30 AM ‒ 5:30 PM
Saturday & Sunday:
Any links to other sites, organizations, or businesses are for the convenience and use of the Donsbach Law Group, LLC and visitors to this site. Donsbach Law Group, LLC does not provide any warranty about any information which might be accessed or used on these links.
If you send us an email without first contacting an attorney of the firm, please be aware that such communication does not create an attorney-client relationship, and such information will not be confidential.